If you're looking for places to dine on VDay, here are a few options:
- For Italian, Mercatto
- Feeling like Japanese? Give Ki a shot.
- If desserts are what you're looking for, try the yummy chocolate fondues at MoRoCo
- For a more minimalist Valentine's dinner, try Messis
- The Blake House is one of my favourites, for a cosy atmosphere.
- Grab a bunch of fancy desserts from Le Gourmand and stay in?
Or if you're feeling brunch on Sunday:
- Visit our friends at Frankly Eatery for a masala-fied breakfast!
- For an all-out great menu? Try Mitzi's Sister
- Fried chicken? Harlem Underground
- For a waffley good time, Starving Artist
- Take a stroll in the Distillery District and stop by The Boiler House
Or you can always stay home and make
GOOD OL' FASHIONED PANCAKES!
Happy Valentine's Day!